- Visit and interact with our website (www.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com]) (the, “Website”);
- Purchase services from us;
- Communicate with us; and
- Otherwise provide Personal Information to us, whether offline or online in the context of our relationship with you.
How We Collect and Use Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household, such as your name, email address, IP address, telephone number, and broader categories of information such as your professional, educational or health information, commercial information and internet activity.
Information You Provide To Us
The categories information that we collect from you depend on your interactions and engagement with us. For example, we collect:
- Direct Identifiers, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, IP address, online identifiers, payment card or financial account numbers and related information required to process payments, and other similar identifiers. We collect this information to verify your identity and information, communicate with you (including by email, text, or through other methods based on the contact information we have), and process your payments.
- Commercial Information, such as information about the services purchased from us, including, but not limited to project-specific information that is pertinent to fulfilling your requests. We collect this information to maintain customer and supplier records, identify trends in our relationships, and conduct business analytics.
- Internet Activity Information, such as your browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interactions with pages you visit on the Website. We collect this information to understand your use of the Website.
In addition to the purposes for collection described above, we also collect each category of information for the purpose of maintaining our relationship with you and performing services, which include:
- Onboarding you as a customer, processing and fulfilling your requests, and other activities that are part of our service offerings.
- Taking steps to improve our services, including to run analytics, assess the quality of our services, and for other related internal business purposes.
- Confirming your balances and managing other aspects of your financial transactions.
- Sending you messages promoting our products and services, as well as our Service Providers’ (defined below) products and services, including webinar information, newsletters, special reports and other marketing communications. You may opt-out of receiving certain promotional e-mail messages from us as described in the “Your Choices” section below.
- Administering and improving our Website, including to measure the effectiveness of the Website, help diagnose problems with our server, see where traffic is coming from, and to identify our Website’s users.
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience.
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards.
- Ensuring the security and integrity of the Personal Information we process and to prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm.
- Complying with our legal, regulatory and risk management obligations, including establishing, exercising and/or defending legal claims. and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Information We Collect Automatically
We may automatically collect Personal Information about you when you access or use our Website. The methods that may be used on the Website to automatically collect Personal Information include:
- Log Information: Log information is data about your use of the Website that may be stored in log files.
- Personal Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, device recognition technologies and other tracking technologies (“Tracking Technologies”) may be used to collect information about your interactions with the Website. Brief descriptions of common Tracking Technologies are provided below.
- Cookies– A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s device. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate the Website and expire when you close your browser. Tracking cookies remain longer and help in understanding how you use the Website, and enhance your user experience. Cookies may remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time. If you use your browser’s method of blocking or removing cookies, some but not all types of cookies may be deleted and/or blocked and as a result some features and functionalities of the Website may not work. A Flash cookie (or locally shared object) is a data file which may be placed on a device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your device. HTML5 cookies can be programmed through HTML5 local storage. Flash cookies and HTML5 cookies are locally stored on your device other than in the browser and browser settings won’t control them. The Website may associate some or all of these types of cookies with your device(s).
- o Web Beacons (or “Tracking Pixels”)– Web beacons are small graphic images, also known as “internet tags” or “clear gifs,” embedded in web pages. Web beacons may be used, without limitation, to count the number of visitors to the Website, to monitor how users navigate the Website, and to count content views.
We may automatically collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Direct Identifiers, such as your IP address, browser type, device used to access our Website, operating system and data regarding network-connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device).
- Internet Activity Information, such as information regarding your interactions with pages you visit on the Website.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly. For example, we may collect information about you when you post content to our pages or feeds on third party social media sites.
How We Disclose Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with companies or individuals that we contract with in order to receive services (our “Service Providers”). These services may include, among other things, providing products or services to you on our behalf, creating or maintaining our databases, payment processing, researching and analyzing the people who request information from us, preparing distribution communications or responding to inquiries.
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries: We may share your Personal Information with companies that we own or control, or that own or control us, or that are under common ownership or control with us.
- Referral Partners: If your request for services is in a location which we do not provide services, we will refer your request to a third party that can help fulfill your request for services.
- Third Parties: We may share your Personal Information with companies or individuals outside of LUXDISPOSAL who may use your Personal Information for their own purposes (a “Third Party”). For example:
- From time to time, we may be required to provide Personal Information to a Third Party in response to a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may share your Personal Information with Third Parties, such as law enforcement agencies, when we, in good faith, believe: (i) you or others are acting unlawfully, (ii) when we believe it is necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, (iii) to operate our business and Sites properly, or (iv) to protect or defend our rights or the rights or well-being of our users, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order.
- With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
LUXDISPOSAL takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to or from us over the Internet. In particular, email sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Customized Ad Campaigns
We may also work with third party social media sites, such as Facebook, to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign, unless you notify us that you prefer not to have information about you used in this way. For more information about how you can opt out of customized campaigns, please see “Your Choices” below.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Choices Cookies
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Website.
You may opt out of receiving our ads as part of a customized campaign conducted on third party social media sites, such as Facebook, by emailing us at support@LuxDisposal.com.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at support@LuxDisposal.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about our ongoing business relations.